Dr. Sebi Heal Cancer, Aids, Diabetes and More
There is a saying “You Become What You Consume”, disease then is not some random occurrence, but something that is a result of your actions. That is the main message of Dr. Sebi “Eat to Live or Eat to Die”. Dr. Sebi heal cancer, aids, diabetes, blindness, Alzheimer all with natural herbal plants.
Main Components for Life
Dr. Sebi uses the CHO system. The main components for life is Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen. Meaning if a food doesn’t have these three components it is dead and not good for consuming. If a food is dead it is non-electrical, since our bodies are electrical it has to run on electrical food.
Importance of Iron
In Sebi’s teachings Iron has an immense importance. His claim was “It is impossible for you to get sick if your iron levels are up to par”. Iron is responsible for transporting oxygen to the brain, that’s why when you don’t get enough iron you feel weak and foggy headed. Iron has another important characteristic, it is the only mineral that is magnetic, meaning that it attracts other minerals to it.
Blood and Starch
Dr. Sebi recommends avoiding blood and starch, because they are dead or hybrid food.
- Blood – meat, dairy, fish and eggs.
- Starch – beans, rice, beets, corn, potatoes, etc. (All hybrid food)
Hybrid food – food that is genetically engineered by man to have certain beneficial traits, for example bigger yields. The problem is that man can never replicate something that is created by nature. Because of this the molecular structure of hybrid food is incomplete, not electrical.
According to Dr. Sebi there is only one disease – the mucus membrane has been compromised. When the mucus is in the bronchial tubes it’s Bronchitis, mucus in the lungs Pneumonia, in the brain Alzheimer’s, etc.
- Cleaning the body out of toxins. (Detox)
- Building the body back up.
To learn more about healing yourself check out Alkaline Herbal Medicine by Aqiyl Aniys, in the book you will learn about specific diseases, how to cure them and cleanse your body using natural herbs. The book is a tribute to Dr. Sebi and follows his teachings.
I made a video compilation of all Dr. Sebi philosophy and teachings. Enjoy!
Nutritional Guide According to Dr. Sebi
- Amaranth greens – same as Callaloo, a variety of Spinach
- Wild Arugula
- Bell Peppers
- Chayote (Mexican Squash)
- Dandelion greens
- Garbanzo beans (chick peas)
- Izote – cactus flower/ cactus leaf- grows naturally in California
- Lettuce (all, except Iceberg)
- Mushrooms (all, except Shitake)
- Nopales – Mexican Cactus
- Olives (and olive oil)
- Purslane (Verdolaga)
- Sea Vegetables (wakame/dulse/arame/hijiki/nori)
- Tomato – cherry and plum only
- Turnip greens
(No canned fruits or Seedless fruits)
- Bananas – the smallest one or the Burro/mid-size (original banana)
- Berries – all varieties- Elderberries in any form – no cranberries
- Grapes -seeded
- Limes (key limes preferred with seeds)
- Melons -seeded
- Orange (Seville or sour preferred, difficult to find )
- Prickly Pear (Cactus Fruit)
- Raisins -seeded
- Soft Jelly Coconuts (and coconut oil)
- Soursops – (Latin or West Indian markets)
Nuts & Seeds:
(Includes nut & seed butters)
- Brazil Nuts
- Hemp Seed
- Raw Sesame Seeds
- Raw Sesame “Tahini” Butter
- Olive Oil (Do not cook)
- Coconut Oil (Do not cook)
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Hempseed Oil
- Avocado Oil
Spices – Seasonings:
- Bay leaf
- Cayenne/African Bird Pepper
- Onion Powder
- Powdered Granulated Seaweed (Kelp/Dulce/Nori – has “sea taste”)
- Pure Sea Salt
- Sweet Basil
- 100% Pure Agave Syrup – (from cactus)
- Date “Sugar – (from dried dates)
- Wild Rice
All Natural Herbal Teas:
- Red Raspberry
Favorite Healing Herbs:
- Sea Moss
This is a tribute to Dr. Sebi who passed away in 2016.